Alexander Exterminating, accredited by the North Carolina Pest Control Association, offers wood destroying insect reports (WDIR) necessary for real-estate closings.
You can expect the following from Alexander Exterminating:
- We guarantee closing inspections to be completed within 24-48 hours from the time they are called in.
- Emergency WDIR can be performed same day.
- We offer a complete line of corrective measures in the event that an insect or moisture related problem is discovered.
- Preliminary reports and recommendations may be downloaded on our website within 24 hours.
Mold contamination due to moisture in both new and old homes is gaining interest of home buyers and owners alike. Alexander Exterminating provides mold inspections and warrantied remediation by a certified technician. If you prefer, for additional charges, air, tape-lift and cultural samples can be taken. The reports may be downloaded directly from our website.
Our solutions include a multifaceted approach to moisture control such as:
- Locate mold, fungi spores and the moisture conducive to their growth.
- Clean wood surfaces of fungi spores and/or discard of any material that cannot be cleaned.
- Treat wooden surfaces to prevent fungi spores from growing and prevent moisture from being absorbed into the wood.
- Installation of dehumidifiers, temperature-controlled vents, power vents (with fan), and vapor barriers.