Alexander Exterminating’s six step Integrated Pest Management solution (IPM) was designed to ensure a thorough, effective pest control solution. The six step process includes:
- Educate Our Clients: Both our technicians, who are registered with the North Carolina Department of Agriculture, and our resident entomologist, a member of the Entomological Society of America, help educate our clients in their roll of pest control.
- Analyze the Pest Problem: We will investigate all pest problems and identify and know as much as possible about that particular pest before taking action. Techniques include mold identification and thermal imaging services when necessary. (Additional fees apply)
- Implement Short-Term Corrective Action: Our technicians will determine which product, formulation, and application tools are best suited for each site. Services include non-chemical techniques as well as environmentally safe botanical pesticides.
- Implement Long-Term, Preventative Action: We offer subsequent services that focus on preventing new infestations.
- Inspection, Documenting and Evaluating Results: All services performed are documented and followed up by one of our pest specialists.
- Client Follow Up: Clients will be notified of the results of our pest control services performed.