Alexander Exterminating Co. Inc. was started in 1959 in the Raleigh and Durham, North Carolina area by Mr. Hubert G. (Jim) Alexander and his wife Janet. With the retirement of Mr. Alexander, the company was bought by Mr. Sal Nolfo, who built on the foundation of prompt, efficient service at a fair price by exceeding customer’s expectations for pest control, subterranean termite treatments, moisture control, and wood-destroying insect reports.
The company is now owned and operated by entomologist Mr. Vincent J. Nolfo. Vincent is making his mark by not only continuing Alexander’s fine traditions but by adding new services to meet the growing needs of individual homeowners and contractors, as well as meeting the special needs of both the commercial and industrial segments. Due to his concern for the environment, the company has implemented many green products and service techniques.
Our service technicians and office staff are chosen for their personality, their never ending desire to learn, and their desire to provide the best possible service you, our neighbor.
- NCDA License#: 1160 P.W. / 026-23151 LE
- IOT – Certified Mold & Microbial Remediation
- Certified Infrared Thermographer-Level 1 No. 7733
- Wildlife Damage Control Agent 09-DCA00304
- Member of ESA (Entomological Society of America)
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Member of the North Carolina Home Builders Association
- Member of the Wake County Home Builders Association
- Member of the National Home Builder’s Association
- Member of the N.C. Pest Control Association
- Member of the National Pest Control Association
- Member of the Triangle Apartment Association
- Member of the Garner Chamber of Commerce
We offer pest control service in central North Carolina, including the following areas:
- Wake Forest
- Chapel Hill
- Holly Springs
We have been serving central North Carolina since 1959!